Toronto police have obtained an arrest warrant across Canada for a suspect believed to be responsible for a shooting in North York last week that left a 28-year-old man dead.
The shooting took place on June 15 at approximately 10:10 p.m. in the Sheppard Avenue West and Yonge Street area.
At the time, police said, a man outside Sheppard-Yonge station who had been shot was located.
Despite efforts to save lives from emergency crews, the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Since then, police have identified him as Toronto-based Kian Hoseyni.
On Friday, police identified Kiarash Parzham, 30, of Richmond Hill, as a suspect. He is wanted with a Canadian-wide first-degree murder order in connection with the shooting.
Investigators said Parzham considers himself armed, violent and dangerous.
Surveillance images of Parzham, as well as a suspicious vehicle described as a 2014 silver Hyundai Tucson with Ontario CVBA 460 license plate, have been released by police to try to locate the suspect and his vehicle.
If found, officers have advised citizens not to approach the suspect and call 911 immediately.
Anyone with information related to the shooting should contact police at 416-808-7400 or Crime Stoppers.